Friday, 19 June 2015

Outfit Of The Day - Airpot Edition

(Yes this is me trying to post more frequently, so here's a post I should have put up months ago) 

It's an outfit of the day airport/travel edition from went to London two months ago. I took this picture in the morning, just before leaving for the airport. Apologizes for the bad picture quality, it's taken with my phone in bad lightning.

What I am wearing:
Tights: Topshop 
T-shirt: Topshop 
Sweater: H&M 
Shoes: Vans 
Lipstick: MAC Media


The leggings I am wearing are from Topshop and they are my favorite thing to wear when I'm going traveling. Whether it's by airplane, car or train I’ll always try to wear them. If you're going to sit in the same position for a couple of hours you have to wear something comfortable. In my opinion leggings are the most comfortable piece of clothing so it’s ideal for traveling.  

What are your must-wear items for traveling? Let me know in the comments :) 

Love, Charlie 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Google +

xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loose jumpers are the best for cold planes : ) hi from london!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leggings! They are so comfy, especially for long flights. I love to wear leggings or sweat pants when flying. I also have a post about traveling.
    http://www.xolivinglouderxo.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-beginners-guide-airports-traveling.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© A Place for Charlie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig