Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Hello June


Hello! 

It’s June = It’s finally summer again! (and let’s ignore the fact that I haven’t updated my blog ina zillion years) 

So as things are right now I am looking for a job before I start studying in September. But the thing about job is that they are really hard to get. You can write application after application and never get one. You should consider yourself lucky if you even get a rejection. Therefore my plans for June so far are…none. 

A lot of people have said to me that it must be nice just to do nothing. After some really stressed week at school it is very nice not to have anything planned, but after two days I started getting bored. I am not very good an not having anything planned. I like to have a schedule to follow each day and with this “early holiday” as you can call it I just get bored all the time. So, I thought this would be a great time to get back into blogging. Now I have nothing to distract me from sitting down and writing a little blogpost every other day and it is exactly what I am going to do. I will try (read: try -  I may fail miserably after two days) to really get my blog up and going. 

I also want to take time to read lots of other blogs! So do you have a blog? Let me know in the comments :)



Love, Charlie 


Bloglovin | Twitter | Google +

xx 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© A Place for Charlie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig