Monday, 24 April 2017

What I Look Forward To Right Now



(let’s all skip the part where I apologies (again) for not updating my blog enough (again) and fastforward to a new a fresh post!) 






Hii 
It’s spring, the sun has (finally) come out and I am very excited, cause the next couple of days/weeks there a quite a few thing I am looking extra forward to and I want to share them with you! 


My dads 60th birthday
My dad turns 60 this Wednesday. He is not the type to throw a big family part as he hates to be the center of attention, so instead he has arranged for him, my mum, me and my boyfriend to stay at a little hotel overnight to celebrate. Lately I am so busy with exams so it is so nice to just take two days “off” where we celebrate my dad and just enjoy each others company and of course eat a lot of good food! 


My 22nd Birthday 
I’m (soon) feeling 22! the 28 of April it is my birthday! I’m turning 22, but honestly I don’t feel like I am a year older (and still look like I am 16 ha ha one day it’s going to be nice to look younger than I really am). On my birthday I am going to have a cozy day with my parents and boyfriend and just celebrating. 

Last exam of the school year 
May 16th marks the day on my last exam and I cannot wait! I am that kind of person who get all stresseed out about an exam and lately there has been one every month. So I cannot wait to just go to school “normally” and not have to stress about deadlines.


Summer holiday
I cannot wait for the summer holiday to begin! In the spring holiday I was in Italy and ever since I have been in such a holiday mood! Summer is my favourite season and there is nothing better than having  summer holiday, enjoying the sun and just spend your days as you want. 

What are the thing(s) that you are most excited for right now? Let me know in the comments :)


Love, Charlie 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Google +

xx 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lots and lots of wonderful things to look forward to! And a big happy birthday for this week! I hope you have an amazing day! I also can't wait for the summer holidays to arrive either! X

    Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© A Place for Charlie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig