Monday, 1 May 2017

Hello May

Hi ! 

It’s the 1st of May. Where did the time go? I feel like the last couple of months has flown by! April disappeared before I even got use to it being April. 

But now it’s May and it’s the last month before summer and I couldn’t be more excited for the warmer months to come. 
May is going to be really busy for me as I have a major assignment in school due next week and the on the 16th I have to go the an exam. Fortunately it is my last exam before summer holiday, so I’m counting the days for that exam to be over. 

I recently got back into blogging and I really like it! The last week I have been discovering new blog, interacted with other bloggers on Twitter more and made a new Instergram just for my blog. You can check out my Intergram here .

With me being back at blogging also means that there are a lot of new blogs/bloggers I don’t know  about. So please your links in the comments and I will check it out. I love discovering new blogs to read :)

I little goal I have for this months bloggingwise is that I will try and gain 1000 followers on Twitter. I am already at 986 so it would be great to have 1K at the end of this month! Yuu can find me on Twitter here or at @CharlotteAaenT. I will follow back :).

I hope you all have a great May and enjoy the sun if it decides to come out! 

Are you up to something exciting this month? Let me know in the comments xx 

Love, Charlie 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Google +

xx 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hope you'll have an amazing month. I'm also very excited for the sunny days. Can't wait to have more time to dedicate to my blog. xx

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Me, when the holiday starts I have so much more time compared to now with school and exams.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Go glad to hear you're back blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlie, welcome back!

    Hannah @ The Northern Writes | www.thenorthernwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your assignment and exam, at least it'll be the holidays soon, I miss the holidays! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so nervous, but excited for it to end! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© A Place for Charlie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig